- For getting silky hair, apply the paste of urad daal mixed with half a tablespoon of curd. It will soften your strands after you've shampooed it off.
- In a bowl, mix two egg yolks with one egg white, juice of one lemon and a few drops of honey. Make a paste and apply it to on the hair. Leave it on for half an hour and rinse it off. Shampoo using a mild herbal product.
- Take ½ cup of milk and put it in a spray bottle. Spray it on your hair and comb 4-5 times thoroughly. Let the milk penetrate into your hair 15-20 minutes.Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- This will make your hair straight, silky and bouncy. Effect of this mixture will last till you wash your hair next time.
- Take one cup multani mitti (fuller earth) ,add 5tsp of rice flour in it and add 1 egg white. Now mix all the ingredients together. You can add little water to make a loose paste. Cover up your scalp and hair thoroughly with this pack.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil,3 tablespoons of sour cream.Mix the ingredients and apply them on hair.Wrap a towel around it and let it rest for 30 minutes then shampoo and rinse off well.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil,2 tablespoons of honey.Mix it all well, apply on hair. Wrap the hair with a towel or shower cap and let it rest for 15 minutes. Shampoo and rinse the hair.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil,1 egg.Mix the two and apply on hair. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and wash off using warm water, then shampoo.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo two days before application of hair pack.
- Mesh fenugreek seeds/ grind them in mixer .
- Make a paste of the fenugreek and egg yolk.
Don't blow dry your hair, let them dry naturally, other fact is dont tie up your hair all the time as this is the main reason of hair breakage.
Wash your hair every three days in summer, so that dirt and grime is washed away.
Curd & Fenugreek Pack:
This is one of the most effective home made hair packs I have used so far. To make this pack soak 50gms of fenugreek seeds in water for overnight. Grind the seeds next day with a little water & make a paste. Now add 4 table spoon curd (I use home made curd as it is free from any chemicals, you can also use Amul dahi) in the fenugreek paste, add honey & one tea spoon olive oil (you can skip oil in the pack by applying oil on your hair the previous night). Make a smooth paste & apply generously, every part of your hair & scalp must be covered with the pack. Wear a shower cap & do your daily chores. After 45 minutes wash your hair with water & rinse with a mild shampoo. You can apply conditioner if you want to. This pack will surely make your hair wonderful. Use this at least twice a week & if you are working like mine then once a week.
Homemade Strawberry Hair Mask:
8 Strawberries1 tbsp Mayonnaise
1. Mash eight strawberries with one tablespoon mayonnaise;
2. Massage into washed, damp hair;
3. Cover with a shower cap, then a warm towel;
4. Wash out with a shampoo/conditioner combination.